Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Design Trend: Polka Dots

Polka dots are showing up everywhere in interior design and in fashion.  It can be playful or sophisticated, subtle or over the top.  Whatever way it is used, I am loving it. 

Traditional Bedroom by Dayka Robinson via Houzz

Deborah Gordon of Ollie and Seb's Haus via Emma's Design Blogg


polka dot ceiling

I may or may not have put some polka dots in our living room.  If I did, you know it will lean more toward playful and over the top.

Have you used polka dots in your home yet?

2 comments:

  1. I love polka dots! I have little bits here and there like on dishes and also on sweaters and a wallet. I love the round-up of polka dots used in these rooms, the yellow room is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m so diggin his trend...Deep down I'm totally preppy so I love it!
    -katie@mydiyhabits

    ReplyDelete