Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Link Party #11 Features

Hello everyone.  I hope your week is going well and you have been getting a lot of projects done.  I haven't.  We had friends from Chicago come in for a few days.  So, today I am back to work.

Last week's party was great.  I am jealous of how creative you all are.  It really does make it hard for me to pick my favorites.  I would love to feature you all, but that would be a really long post.  Here are my top 5 favorites.

Polaroid Coasters by The Love Nerds

DIY Mousepad by A Bubbly Life

Chevron Planters by DIY with Jen and B

DIY Faux Fireplace by The Humble Nest

Vintage Camera Display by Happy Tree Life


If you have been featured, please grab my button.


Since I finally signed up for Pinterest, I will be pinning all my features on my Pinterest page.

I hope you all come back later today for another link party.  Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring the chevron planters!! That means a lot to me. I'll be back for sure;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that Camera Display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Polaroid coasters, Lauren! I am so excited you liked them.

    Maggie @ thelovenerds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lauren! I LOVE the name of your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the feature! Nice Polaroid BTW :)

    ReplyDelete