Monday, July 30, 2012

Project Runway New Season

Another season of Project Runway has begun.  I can't believe there has been 10 seasons.  I have watched each and every episode of all 10 seasons.  I must say that this season has a lot of designers that I think have potential to win.  It is a very unique bunch.  Usually, there is only 1 designer that I really like and it is to early for me to say who my ultimate favorite is.  But here are the designers whose style I am liking so far.

Buffi Jashanmal
Buffi Jashanmal

I like that she is very punky and unique.

Melissa Fleis
Melissa Fleis

She uses a lot of black and has a gothic element to her style which I like.

Ven Budhu
Ven Budhu

During the casting, he said that he liked to use red which is my favorite color.  His clothes are very well made.  He obviously knows how to sew.

Christopher Palu
Christopher Palu

So far, I am liking Christopher's style.  His stuff is a little more traditional, but still made very well.


Because it is the 10th season, I thought it would be cool to go back through the seasons and remember all of my favorites.

Austin Scarlett
Austin Scarlett Season 1

Nick Verreos
Nick Verreos Season 2
Kayne Gillaspie
Kayne Gillaspie Season 3

Christian Siriano

Christian Siriano Season 4 (Winner)

Stephen "Suede" Baum
Suede Baum Season 5

Nicolas Putvinski Season 6

Seth Aaron Henderson Season 7 (Winner)

Mondo Guerra Season 8

ViktorLuna
Viktor Luna Season 9

Are you watching the new season of Project Runway?  If so, who are your favorites so far?  I am really excited for this season, it is shaping up to be one of the best season's to date.

All images via mylifetime.com, and bravotv.com.