Sunday, July 8, 2012

Outdoor Living Area

I am still day dreaming about an outdoor space to enjoy this summer.   I think I might have found a relatively inexpensive way to put in a patio area in the backyard.  Maybe I might get my outdoor living area after all this year.  I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime, here are some of my favorite outdoor living spaces.

 



 Houzz

 Houzz

 Houzz

 Houzz

Houzz


HGTV


HGTV

Houzz


HGTV

Houzz

Modern Patio Design
Via


Via

Houzz

Suzie: Sally Wheat Interiors - Green & brown outdoor deck patio design with dark brown stained ...
Sally Wheat Interiors via Decor Pad

Leeann.3_rect540
Apartment Therapy



Maybe one day I can show off our outdoor space and it will look as good one of these rooms.  Some day.  If you have a cool modern outdoor space, I would love to see.  Let me know about it.